Goku Af [SSj5]

« Older   Newer »
The751
view post Posted on 2/1/2008, 00:41

Alright, I re edited a Goku to make this SSj5 and also a mega man version. Please rate :D Ill be adding more soon as I get time to remake a few more.

http://anime.myfavoritegames.com/anime-man...-some-pics.html

Squall LionHeart™
view post Posted on 2/1/2008, 01:15

Who gave you permission to edit and create a char from OUR Goku ssj4. You can only do that on this forum!
(Edit Majin Gogeta)

(majin gogeta, nel caso ho fatto errori "gravi" che non fanno capire cosa volessi dire, hai l'autorizzazione di editarmi il post e aggiustareXD

il significato č questo:

Hai detto che hai il permesso di editare e creare un char dal NOSTRO goku ssj4... chi ti ha dato questo permesso?

č solo x sapere)

Saluti/Greetings

Squall (č universalexD)

Edited by Majin Gogeta - 2/1/2008, 09:56

The751
view post Posted on 2/1/2008, 01:24

I have to look him up on my MSN, but I was given permission to edit it. If only for Fun XD im going to try and get back to him on msn.

edit: This man gave me the template and some outlines of other characters (I believe he is from this forum)
[email protected]

Squall LionHeart™
view post Posted on 2/1/2008, 01:53

yeah, this msn contact is of our project leader... also if he cant go here, in this period, i'm sure that he gave U the frames to exercitate yourself, but not to create characters and release them XDXD

so, if you edit our chars 4 fun, it's ok, but if U edit goku to release a Char, you have to ask to us (not me, becouse i'm a coderXD) the permission to do this... i believe that it will given to you, becouse that sprite of goku ssj4 is drawed in our OLD style...

remember that if my tones results "bad" or "offensive" it isn't out of my intention... it's just my "bad" englishXD

greetings

Squall

The751
view post Posted on 2/1/2008, 02:12

Lol no problem. I was going to make all the frams but you already has most from someone else so I didnt bother. Thanks for the info :)

Majin Gogeta
view post Posted on 6/1/2008, 10:12

Glad that settles it. Don't let it discourage u though. Why don't u make some bonus chars (like vegito etc) and post it here.

Here are our new chars.
http://afproject.altervista.org/Personaggi.html

The751
view post Posted on 6/1/2008, 19:44

Thanks, Ill just recolor one of your guys to make them look ssj4 lol. ill edit this thread and put it in.

Edit: Here it is. Ill make the hair more SSj4 like in a bit.

Majin Gogeta
view post Posted on 7/1/2008, 15:40

Nice! Hey why dont' you try making Garlic jr. He's one of the few chars we need done (from scratch). U could edit the full power mode from broly and remember that in af his normal mode is adult not child-like.

Majin

The751
view post Posted on 10/1/2008, 03:56

Thanks :D But for some reason the site isnt working for me i cant see any of the sprites :(

Majin Gogeta
view post Posted on 10/1/2008, 11:32

hmm thats weird, try later...

nemix
view post Posted on 25/5/2008, 22:40

haha mega man goku looks funny

SSGazito
view post Posted on 23/7/2008, 21:45

Are you sure that Gotenks SSJ4 would have just black hair i`ve seen sprites with the purple bits in it

Majin Gogeta
view post Posted on 24/7/2008, 19:50

dude this topic is two months old. Please look at the last post date before posting anything, thank you!

p.s Welcome to the forum!

The751
view post Posted on 20/10/2008, 00:59

Here is another edit I made (not the vegeta)

Majin Gogeta
view post Posted on 20/10/2008, 06:42

Well I like it, BUT we need sprites in our new style.
http://afproject.altervista.org/Personaggi.html

Talk to dbafxsempre (send him a pm, he's an admin) and he'll se if u can help here.

Remember NOT to post in old topics, next time is warning (which means that 1 more infraction is ban)

15 replies since 2/1/2008, 00:41   1824 views