Characters of the project, ask me for question..

« Older   Newer »
Squall LionHeart™
view post Posted on 5/7/2008, 00:21

[email protected]

it's also my msn contact ;)

Greetings

Squall

Bardocks.
view post Posted on 5/7/2008, 20:20

so what you think Squall LionHeart

Squall LionHeart™
view post Posted on 5/7/2008, 20:41

i don't recieved no one image... and only a mail from "Alucard"... :S

Greetings

Squall

Bardocks.
view post Posted on 5/7/2008, 21:36

I;'m Alucard. i just started over haha i changed for the best

Squall LionHeart™
view post Posted on 6/7/2008, 01:59

well the sprites you done are in a very simple style and deformed... try to edit our sprites:

go on the left, where you can read "menu laterale". here left click on "personaggi", and then you'll find our sprites. try to edit one of them ;)

greetings

Squall

Bardocks.
view post Posted on 6/7/2008, 03:53

Yes Master Squall LionHeart

wizzkid24
view post Posted on 15/10/2008, 20:13

Hi everyone am a huge huge fan of the dragonballz and mugen games.cant believe how great things and games are going.anyway just thought id say yo.

and as am new i have missed alot it looks like.so if anyone could help me get more than the 14 chars you get with dragonball af id be very greatful.

my email is [email protected]

ps dont stop you all makes are lifes even better (seing are fave chars in the same game going head to head :P)

Majin Gogeta
view post Posted on 15/10/2008, 20:33

Well: There will be a new beta game coming out VERY soon, so you don't have to wait long.

Please remember that, as is with any forum here, posting in old topics (three months in this case) is strictly forbidden.

However since this is your first ever post, I will ignore your infraction, but don't let it happen again, unless you have a good reason. Try to open new topics instead of posting in existing ones, however not too many... post using plain common sense.

Thanks for reading and welcome to the forum

Majin Gogeta

wizzkid24
view post Posted on 15/10/2008, 22:43

sorry about that ..and thanks i just saw fast reply and just typed there anyway thank you and i cant wait i will behave from now on lol ..anyway great job to everyone

souygn
view post Posted on 19/11/2008, 01:42

hey what forms will vegeta trunks and goten have in the beta 2.0 could you plz tell me cause i would like to know and will plant be in it?

FaBByaN
view post Posted on 20/4/2009, 10:20

mates can anony give me the caracters for:
-dbaf mugen project 1.0
-dbaf beta 2.1
-db mugen
PLEASE PLEAE because i dont know how to create them image

55 replies since 5/3/2007, 21:22   33960 views